Tuesday 31 December 2013

WRITING: Leave It All Behind

It's a couple more hours to new year over here. To those who've already crossed over, happy new year. I'm waiting on a friend to come get me but before that my plan before was pretty much a bust. It wasn't that bad though. It was quite enjoyable actually. So, I figured I'd fit in a little post in the meantime. This, I think will be my last post of 2013.

This will be a short post. Uhm, basically I'll be talking about leaving your 2013 baggage behind. If stuff didn't work out for you this year, you have a whole new year ahead of you. You know what that means, new opportunities are available for you. If at all you're in a fix, you can always start again. It's not easy but it is possible. 

Before this, I was actually on YouTube. I still am actually. I've been listening to rap in particular, 2 Chains. This has got me hyped up and I'd say it inspired this post. The energy in the songs made me feel like leaving all of the stress from 2013 behind. So, you just clear out everything that's not making sense in your life right now. I sure am going to do that. Think of it as a "New Year's" cleaning. You know, like Spring Cleaning. 

Anyway, I said this post would be short and I'll keep to my word. Happy new year. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment