Thursday 2 January 2014

MOVIES: Baggage Claim (Review)

I just watched Baggage Claim and I must say, I wasn't impressed. In as much as I'm a sucker for a good romantic comedy, I thought the storyline was a bit too far fetched. Watching it, I really didn't know how to feel about the movie. Then I thought I felt that way because I was half interested. I was multitasking between watching the movie and playing Candy Crush.

What I can say is that I found the soundtrack quite enjoyable. I googled the soundtrack to the movie and found out the title to one song I liked in particular. The was Dive by Usher.There was another song I liked but I can't seem to find it. Nevertheless, here's the link to Dive http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIOntfVPBsw.

Back to the movie. As I was saying, I felt the story was a bit "too" much. It was relatively quite enjoyable to watch. There was a lot of eyecandy after all ;) I guess that made up for the story line a bit.

Let me some this up. Would I recommend the movie? Uhm, I'd say no. I have this one friend, if I remember correctly is the biggest romance enthusiast. If you're like her, I'd say watching the movie wouldn't hurt. All in all, I'd say this is one romantic comedy I'm not really a fan of.

Yet again, my review has come late. I think I should put more interest in staying updated :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment