Tuesday 7 January 2014

WRITING: Surge

Today I wrote my Statistics exam and it was horrible. I have a little countdown going on. I've written two papers so far and I now have four more to go. After that, holiday! God, I'm in need of a break. As I was saying, Statistics. In a bad as my exam was, I surprisingly felt unusually happy. It's odd, no one comes out of a tough exam with uplifted spirits. That was the case with me today.

Boy, you should have seen me. It's like I had this sudden surge of energy. On top of that, I was super friendly. I was greeting strangers and smiling quite a lot. Honestly, I really don't know what prompted that. I even went on a walk with a friend of mine. We talked and it was good. Surprisingly, we talked on a level different from the one we're normally on. I remember asking him a few questions and the conversation went on well. Very smooth to be exact. Normally I tend to mind my own business and chat only on surface level.

I'm still a little confused. I thought I'd share this experience with you. Did I like it? Yes, yes I did. I felt good. I felt light. I felt happy. I got to take a breather. The weather was pretty mild with a slight chilly winter breze. Maybe this is the universe's way of cheering me up. It knows that if I'd have given myself a hard time because of Stats. Oh well. Whatever the reason, I liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment