Monday 6 January 2014

MUSIC: Am I Wrong- Envy

I like to think good music should be shared. It does not matter how old the song is. When a song is good, it's good. I heard Am I Wrong  for the first time this week and I'm hooked. Some info on the group:

"Envy is a Norwegian hip hop duo made up of Nico Sereba and Vinzy V, both from Oslo, Norway. They have been launched by Emergenza Festival in 2010 and won 2 platinum album following the first place at the Taubertal Open air festival World's Emergenza Final."



Verse 1: Vincent
Am I wrong for thinking out the box from where I stay? 
Am I wrong for saying that I'll choose another way? 
I ain't trying to do what everybody else doing 
Just cause everybody doing what they all do 
If one thing I know, I'll fall but I'll grow 
I'm walking down this road of mine, this road that I call home 

Hook: Vincent
So am I wrong for thinking that we could be something for real? 
Now am I wrong for trying to reach the things that I can't see? 
But that's just how I feel, that's just how I feel 
That's just how I feel trying to reach the things that I can't see 

Verse 2: Nico
Am I tripping for having a vision? 
My prediction; I'mma be on the top of the world 
Hope you, hope you don't look back, always do what you decide 
Don't let them control your life, that's just how I feel 
Fight for yours and don't let go, don't let them compare you, no 
Don't worry, you're not alone, that's just how we feel 

Hook

Bridge: Nico
If you tell me I'm wrong, wrong 
I don't wanna be right, right 
If you tell me I'm wrong, wrong 
I don't wanna be right 

Hook

No comments:

Post a Comment