Sunday 29 December 2013

BEAUTY & SKINCARE: The Eyebrow Struggle

Eyebrows, who knew those little bushes of hair above your eyes played a huge role. This post is for women and men that groom there eyebrows. If you haven't yet touched those little boogers and are planning to do so, this post might be of help to you. 

Picking an eyebrow shape is very important. By this I mean be careful not to take out too much hair. This might either leave you looking surprised or scared...possible even a combination of the two. 




These are pictures I got off the net. You could use them as a guide on how to shape up your brows. You can tweeze, wax or thread them. I've never had my eyebrows waxed or threaded. I tweeze them myself but before that I'd go to the salon and get them done. I'm still trying to get it right but they are a decent shape. Looking at the second picture, I'd say they are rounded.

If you want to do your eyebrows and are not certain of your handiwork, put the tweezers down. I suggest you go to a professional. They help you determine the right shaper for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment