Monday 30 December 2013

FASHION: Earrings!

I only ever got round to piercing my ears when I was in the ninth grade. That was five years ago. Before that, I wasn't into earrings really. I think I must had had about pair or two of magnetic earrings and clips-ons. November 2008, I finally pierced my ears. It was a spontaneous decision actually. I had gone to the salon to do my hair and I said I wanted to get my ears pierced. Before you know it, there I was with my first ever pair of studded earrings in my newly pierced ears.

Pair of earrings I got today.



And then you have my smaller pairs.


Currently, I have an earring collection that I would say is growing steadily. It's not big but I have a decent collection going on. The picture above is of earrings I got today. They looked pretty cool and my friend convinced me to get them. Colourful, aren't they. I've mentioned that I have an afro going on so I prefer to were big earrings. These included hoops and dangly earrings. Any naturals with a TWA (teeny weeny afro) going on? My advice on earrings is big, bold and colourful :)














2 comments:

  1. Great collection of pictures!! Enjoyed seeing it :) Thank you so much for sharing :)
    fashion earrings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I'm glad you liked it!!! :)

      Delete