Monday 30 December 2013

WRITING: Money Matters


I'm a huge fan of memes-they're so hilarious. Believe me when I say I almost always have a few of them saved in my phone. So the eve is tomorrow and after that new year....hello 2014. It's been a long time coming. Boy, just two years ago I was in high school, now here I am. 

So today's post is about money. Yes that leafy thing you have in your wallet or purse. One of my favourite quotes is, "You need money to make money". I believe this a 110%. It's pretty hard to get things done when you have no money. I hate it when I get broke. Someone I know once said being broke humbles him. I found it funny though. It was funny but the again, there was some truth to it. When you have no money on you, you tend to lay low. You know, keep things on the down-low. 

I know Christmas has passed but is it too late to ask Santa for a money tree. It wouldn't hurt to have one around. My month holiday is coming up in a bit and I sure could use a good vaycay. Some me time. I wonder if there are any sunny places at the moment? I'm tired of winter. If there are, I'd probably go there for some me time. Give myself a little tlc. Treating myself to a few fine things wouldn't hurt. Oh! How I wish it was so. 

Basically, I wish I had more money. I know for certain I'm not the only one feeling this way. I know money can't by you happiness but it can take you to fine places ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment