Sunday 29 December 2013

PHOTOGRAPHY: My Favourite Photo Editing Apps

God bless technology. Really, all these apps have me feeling like a professional photographer. Come on, I know you've edited a few pictures here and there. The picture below was actually edited by yours truly, me. This was a picture I took a couple of days ago. Sleep had failed me and I figured I'd try my luck at abstract photography. So, I got my phone, took a the picture, edited it and the rest is history. I think I used Camera360 and Instagram for this edit.


I happen to have my fair share of these editing apps. I'll list them down for you in order of preference with the first being my favourite.
  1. Camera360
  2. PS Express
  3. Instagram
  4. Colour Effects
  5. BeFunky
  6. Sketch
  7. CamWowPro


No comments:

Post a Comment