Monday 23 December 2013

FEATURED POST: Dont Judge Me

Today, I feature a friend of mine who opted to remain anonymous. This is what our anonymous blogger had to say:

Don’t Judge Me

More about nothing:

See, nowadays it’s hard to just be yourself around people because you're mortified  of what people might say or even think, okay mortified is too big a word let’s say maybe scared would be a better fit. Everyone has something to say about you, other things don’t even add up, one moment they are saying you don’t do much later you do too much and then again you are too average,  see confusing and crazy.

I have been called a player and mushy by the same person, see people are crazy!!. Those two things are not exactly adverse but they are not consistent either way. The reason I was called that was because I have  friends who are girls but are not my girlfriend and the reason I was called mushy was because I had expressed my feelings towards my girlfriend through picture I saw on the Internet (set that picture as my profile on one of my many social networks), the picture contained some touchy feely cliché stuff. See there is no way a person can be nothing and something at the same time, believe me if that was possible I would know about it, I love physics and anything science.

 All in all I guess what am trying to say is don’t go around making people change themselves because of what you think is best for them isn’t what they are, simply accept people because it’s not possible to know someone better than they know themselves.

 We are all trying to answer the question who am I? What are people’s perception of me? So we constantly drift from a path to path, testing the waters if we don’t like we move on it may be subconscious it may be conscious but it does happen. I do it you probably did it or still do it if you are fine and content with who you are that’s your limit stay there and let other people that have set there limitation bars somewhere above the clouds keep searching.

As 2014 creeps in, please say thanks to the good Lord because this is an awesome day and age to be alive. We have seen machines that talk to you, people that have mechanical limbs, free Internet music, and free Internet movies the list goes on. So before the year ends at least say thanks for one thing or everything. Merry Christmas and have a blessed new year.



No comments:

Post a Comment