Saturday 28 December 2013

WRITING: Flashback!



FLASHBACK

Helloooo there. Happy weekend everybody. I take it you're planning for the new year. Anywho, today's post is a flashback! It's funny though, the idea just hit me about ten minutes ago. So, I've had two sets of braces so far. Uhm, I really didn't know what made me think of that. Does a teenage girl with braces ring any bell to you? You know, a cartoon perhaps. Let me make it easy for you and just spit it out- it's Braceface! Anyone remember it? My oh my, that was one of the best cartoons ever. I must have been a preteen at the time.

So, my flashback didn't just end there. Guess which other cartoon came to my mind? As Told By Ginger. I must say, we used to watch some pretty cool cartoons back in the day. Cartoons on T.V. now suck....that's not to say I watch cartoons ;) Really, I don't but I am quite the SpongeBob fan. I'll make a list of my favourite cartoons and T.V. shows from "back in the day". You can drop a couple of your favourites in the comment box.

P.S. If you want to watch any of them, I think full episodes for most of them are available on YouTube.


  • Braceface
  • As Told By Ginger
  • All Grown Up
  • Cousin Skeeter
  • Kenan and Kel
  • The Amanda Show
  • Saved By The Bell
  • Boy Meets World
  • That's So Raven
  • Smart Guy

No comments:

Post a Comment