Monday 11 November 2013

HEALTH & FITNESS: Workout!


Phew! Boy am I exhausted. Today I finally took the stand and kicked procrastination to the curb. In the comfort of my little dorm room, I got round to doing some exercises. Believe me when I say this, it took more than I expected. I'm still recovering from it. Now that I'm done, I thought I'd share my workout experience with you. Hopefully, it will get a little better along the way.

So, if you're like me and have been thinking about a magical way to lose weight, I sorry to say this but you must forget. I know some of you  must be thinking I've only had one day of exercise and I'm not the best person to give workout advice. I must admit that I am not but I hope this post will encourage you to take that leap and do finally do something about it.

Today, I repeated the workout routine in the link below;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6Bj5zH1Tw8

The workout concentrates on your abdominal area so bear that in mind. Although, I watched a video that said you can't only workout a particular area but your whole body. Try and incorporate jogging, jump rope and any other exercise that will require full body participation. With that said, I wish you the best of luck.

P.S. Have a killer workout playlist. It will definitely help

No comments:

Post a Comment