Saturday 9 November 2013

WRITING: Woes Of An Amateur Blogger

I can't remember what exactly inspired me to create my own blog but I'm glad I did. I've had about six blog posts so far, with this being the sixth. Writing these posts have been much easier than I expected. I had a little bit of a tough time keeping up with my previous blog. Curse you writer's block! Anyway, I'm back now with that zeal every newbie has and I'm pretty certain this time around I'll keep it up.

In as much as I've come to love blogging, I do find this thing quite difficult to use - the struggle! Imagine, I only got to customise my layout today! I added a little gadget right by the side of my posts. In due time I'll have myself a killer looking blog. At least I hope I will. I feel like a middle aged person that has recently purchased a piece of technology that I don't know how to use. I like to think you know what I mean. That's the best example I could think of. Yeah, so my creative juices may be lacking in the example giving department. 

I think this thing should come with an instruction manual. You know, something like 'Blogger For Dummies'. I would definitely get myself a copy. Matter of fact, it might just be there. After all, it seems like there are books on pretty much everything! Having said said that, I think this is my cue to leave. 


I'm gone, ~Poof~








No comments:

Post a Comment