Friday 8 November 2013

MOVIES: Dear John

   

I watched 'Dear John' for the first time today. I know, I'm a few years late. Pardon me, I've been living under a rock for the past few years. Nevertheless. I still found the movie very enjoyable so I think my tardiness is excusable.

The thing I like the most would be the love John and Savannah had for each other despite him being away for so long and she eventually getting engaged. I must say, I loved how they first met and how their love grew over time. For those that have not watched the movie, they went out for two weeks before realising they were both in love with each other.

I may not have mentioned this but I'm quite the sap when it comes to a good love story or two. They have this way of making you feel like it's your very own fairytale. A girl can dream, cant she?

So, back to the movie. Their two week romance showed me that loves comes easily. If you are meant to be, it will definitely flow despite the amount of time you have known each other.

If I were to recommend a movie, this would definitely be it. Fellas, surprise your girl and have yourselves a movie night. Trust me, 'Dear John' would be the perfect movie to watch. You'll just have to trust this eighteen year old girl, me, on this one.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment