Thursday 7 November 2013

WRITING: T.G.I.F.

Thank God It's Friday! How many times have we heard that? Anyway, happy Friday. So, it's around eight in the morning and I'd thought I'd share a little humour to help keep you going today. Basically, I'll post a bunch of funny pictures I found online that just happen to be hi-la-ri-ous! Hope by the time you're done with them you'll be showing those pearly whites. If not a little smile should work just fine :) Alright then, here we go.


Rock, Paper, Scissors?

LOL humour.



Application letter? Nailed it!





Feline humour.






 Guilty dog.


 "I think I'm pregnant."


Modern couples.
 "I" generation.

Momma?



Hmm?



 Stop fighting!

I'm safe here.



Gotcha!



Please follow and share the link below. Thanks!
https://www.youcaring.com/poniso-miti-630918

4 comments:

  1. Not bad ponitail I did smile..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lmfao ay that gave me one hell of a laugh hey, just made my night lol the kfc witness protection took it to the next level lol

    ReplyDelete