Thursday 14 November 2013

WRITING: What To Do Syndrome



Ever been plagued by the ‘what to do syndrome’? I bet you have and too often that most I happen to get hit by it. Although, I must say I have come to realize the cure to this little devil that tries to make your day as interesting as a parliamentary debate. It’s so simple, trust me. The best way to tackle this little booger is by finding yourself a good classic movie to watch.

Come on, we all have that one movie that never gets old. So prepare yourself, get some snacks if you wish and put in that classic. Trust me, your day might just get a little better. If you’re stuck with what to watch, think back to movies you loved as a kid; that’s sure to help. I do that quite a lot and it works just fine. And if you don’t have the movie with you, fear not because there’s always your trusty friend the internet!
If at all you still can’t find or think of any, here are a few of my all-time favorites. Please bear in mind that many of these are the suggestions of romantic-comedy enthusiast - me.



  • Titanic
  • While You Were Sleeping
  • Forest Gump
  • White Chicks
  • Cheaper By The Dozen
  • A Cinderella Story
  • Fast and Furious
  • Takers
  • Hangover
  • Brown Sugar
  • Love and Basketball
  • Man Of Steel



No comments:

Post a Comment