Monday 11 November 2013

FOOD: Cupcakes!







Hello good people :) Today I'd like to share with you a recipe I got off the internet on how to make cupcakes. Trust me, it's super easy and they come out absolutely delicious. I've made them a gazillion times and you have my word for it. Your days of running to the store are over. Now you can make your own batch of these pastry delights in the comfort of your own home. The following are what you'll need:
  • 3 cups of all purpose flour
  • 1 and a 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
  • 3/4 teaspoon of salt
  • 12 tablespoons ( 1 and a 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
  • 1 and a 1/2 cups of sugar
  • 4 large eggs
  • 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
  • 1 and a 1/4 cups milk
(You could add raisins to the mix)

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Bake for 30 minutes at 180 degrees.


No comments:

Post a Comment