Monday 11 November 2013

HAIR: Natural Hair Post!

Peekaboo, I see you. Okay, I need to work on my greetings. I'm trying to do something different and that was an epic fail. Oh, well. There's always the next post :) Like the title says, I'm going to do a natural hair post. I have natural hair myself; I have a little fro going on but I have braids on at the moment. I did the big chop last December and got another hair cut this summer holiday, I'd say in early July. Anyway, today I want to feature a friend of mine. She has natural hair too and happens to be rocking a killer looking fro.


This is how she achieved her look:
  1. Wash hair (she used 'Bed Head' Superstar Shampoo).
  2. Air dry hair until it is moist, not wet.
  3. Create castor oil, coconut oil, olive oil growth moisturiser and shea butter mixture
  4. Rub this into your moist hair
  5. Do little braids and leave them in (she had them in the whole weekend)
  6. Take out braids and style as desired
I hope this helps. Have a blessed day.


2 comments:

  1. the afro has always been the coolest black hairstyle,weaves just look silly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the afro myself but I think it all just comes down to preference. Some prefer to wear their hair in its natural state, others in braids and others in weaves. To each his own. Thanks for your comment :)

      Delete