Thursday 13 February 2014

WRITING: Valentines Day

Hello hello hello. There's only a few hours left to Valentines Day. Some of you may be doing a happy dance while others may be slouched in their chairs/couches without a care. Well I am in front of my laptop typing out this post. Before I forget, my birthday was two days ago. I thought I'd let y'all know...I'm nineteen! Don't let my tone fool you, I'm not as hyped up as I seem. It was a good day though. It's just that nineteen is so overrated, lol. Where were we? Yes. Valentines Day.

Red and white. I think those are Valentines Day colours and I suppose pink as well. I write this while devouring a box of Ferrero Rocher, which just happens to be my favourite chocolate. In fact, I think it could make a good present for tomorrow. I got these from a friend on my birthday. A little more on the chocolate, I'd say get a big box. She/he would like that. The small one will be done too quickly.

Truth be told, I really don't know where this post is heading. Thanks for still reading. I'll let the words flow I guess. It's funny, I'm just typing down what the little voice in my head is saying.

I guess with Valentines coming up I felt obliged to post something about it. Seriously though, I hope you all have a good time tomorrow. A little advice for the ladies, I think a black number with red heels will do just fine. Fellas, I'm sure you can sort yourselves out :)


No comments:

Post a Comment