Monday 3 February 2014

WRITING: The Apology

Hello people. Wow, it's been a while since I blogged. Uhm, this post is pretty much me apologising for being m.i.a. for song long. Funny thing is I've been meaning to blog but something else always seems to get the better of me. I'd sit down and tell myself I'd blog but a little voice would say, "Poniso, you can always do it tomorrow."




To make it up to you, I'm going to bombard you with blog posts. I wrote a fictional story,http://osinop95.blogspot.com/2014/01/writing-void.html . If you haven't read it, that's the link. I'm thinking of giving fictional writing another shot today. So brace yourselves for a Poniso original :)


By the way, I want to thank you for reading, liking my posts and sharing. With that said, I'll be off now. I'm not too good at apologies. I'll leave now before I begin to blab..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment