Monday 8 December 2014

MUSIC: Tough Love

 

I only came across  the marvel that is Jessie Ware whilst on one of may many YouTube excursions. So there I was, sitting in front of my laptop thinking of what songs to listen to. I hardly ever scroll through the YouTube home page but last night I did. Boy oh boy! Was I glad I did. Call it luck but Jessie Ware 'You & I (Forever)' featured and for some reason I was compelled to play it. Trust me when I say this, I immediately fell in love with it.

This post is on her second studio album 'Tough Love'. I have two favorites being 'Say You Love Me' and 'You & I (Forever)'. Please do have a listen. It's absolutely a beautiful album. I've played it quite a few times now. Sorry Ed, I'll have to put 'X' on hold for now.. Don't worry, I'll still be sure to show some love :)


Track listing (Wikipedia)

Standard edition
No. Title Writer(s) Producer(s) Length
1. "Tough Love"   Jessie Ware, Benny Blanco, Ben Ash BenZel 3:26
2. "You & I (Forever)"   Ware, Blanco, Ash, Miguel Pimentel BenZel 3:58
3. "Cruel"   Ware, James Ford, Dave Okumu Okumu, Ford 3:52
4. "Say You Love Me"   Ware, Blanco, Ash, Ed Sheeran BenZel 4:17
5. "Sweetest Song"   Ware, Okumu, Sam Dew Okumu 3:27
6. "Kind Of...Sometimes...Maybe"   Ware, Blanco, Ash, Pimentel BenZel 3:34
7. "Want Your Feeling"   Ware, Dev Hynes Ford 4:21
8. "Pieces"   Ware, James Napier, William Phillips Emile Haynie, Hwang 3:25
9. "Keep On Lying"   Ware, Dew, Matthew Walker Julio Bashmore 3:28
10. "Champagne Kisses"   Ware, Blanco, Ash BenZel 3:22
11. "Desire"   Ware, Paul Jefferies, Tom Hull, Daniel Daley, Mitchum Chin Nineteen85 3:11

No comments:

Post a Comment